Saturday 21 April 2012

Some Free Fabric Textures for Second Life


Fabric textures are always a interesting challenge. Creating the detail, stitching, pattern from scratch requires layers upon layer of detail. Skye Fabric Texture Collection offers some nice plaids, florals and knits. I've posted some free texture samples here. If you like them you can find the full sets by clicking the links below the images. You may use these free samples in your creations but please do not redistribute them as texture only.

1 comment:

  1. I have loved your textures...since...well...FOREVER! Everything just POPS! Turns what ever I am creating into a real show piece whether it is furniture, clothing or jewelry! Thank you! And thank you for offering small snip-its for free! I really do appreciate all of the hard work you put into your textures! In-world of SL I am Wiccan Wyszniak- have to post anonymous here as I don't use any of the other options lol...

    ReplyDelete